Ingredients: Servings for 4
2 tsp coffee powder
7 tsp powder sugar
4 cup Milk
Warm water (very little about 7-8 spoons)
1. In a big glass or bowl add coffee powder and sugar.
2. Add 3-4 drops of water to the mixture and mix it.
3. Now beat it with either spoon, fork or beater.Repeat the process by adding in between 4-5 drops of water along with beating the mixture until mixture becomes frothy or the colour of the mixture to light yellow.Once done keep aside.
4. Now boil the milk.
5. Divide the coffee mix in the cups and add little milk in all the cups.
6. Churn the milk so that the mixture dissolves properly in the milk.
7. Now fill the cups with the remaining milk. Pour the milk from a good height so that good froth is formed.
8. Coffee is ready.